What is a 50/50 Sponsorship?
A 50/50 Sponsorship is a Club sponsorship solicited by the Club's players or
families. 50% of all sponsorship dollars are applied towards player fees
to the Club. The other 50% of the sponsorship goes towards the Club's
general fund to help cover the costs of running the Club.*
What Do Sponsors Get?
- Name recognition on Club camp/clinic flyers and on tournament
- $100 or more- name recognition on Website sponsors page and Facebook
- $250 or more- name recognition on Club practice jerseys.
- $500 or more- additional 3"x1" Website link on one of our pages.
Suggested Sponsorship Levels?
- $500 Gold Level Sponsor
- $250 Silver Level Sponsor
- $100 Bronze Level Sponsor
- Any other amount is appreciated and accepted
How to Get Started with 50/50 Sponsorships?
It's easy to participate in our 50/50 sponsorship program. Simply print
several copies of the 50/50 Sponsorship Form and hand them to business owners
and people you know. Go ahead an write your name on the bottom of the form
under "Player Name". Let potential sponsors know they are helping you
offset your player fees and helping your favorite non-profit organization- The
Columbia Soccer Club.
Sponsors should complete the form and mail it along with the sponsorship
Sporting Columbia SC
P.O. Box 7506
Columbia, MO 65205
Once we receive the sponsors' form, we will update our sponsors information
and post a credit towards your Club account.
If you have questions about the 50/50 Sponsorship program please email Walt
Capell. Contact information can be found
Sponsorship Form |